Affordable, quality homes and services that enrich communities
We provide homes for rent, affordable home ownership and residential care homes. But we’re more than a landlord – we also build new homes and provide employment, training and community programmes.
Our mission is to make a positive and lasting contribution to the neighbourhoods in which we work. And our focus is firmly on east London and Essex – this has been the case since we started as a small housing association in 1979 – and that commitment hasn’t changed.
We achieve this by:
- Developing a range of rent and home ownership opportunities;
- Improving the neighbourhoods where our residents live;
- Providing extra care and support when people need it;
- Developing quality, affordable housing; and
- Engaging with the community to provide employment, training and community programmes.
We provide a diverse range of affordable housing to meet the needs of the community. Find out more about what we do.
Where we work
We’re based in east London and Essex. Find out where our homes are located.
Housing is important to everyone. We are driven by the desire to create better homes, better neighbourhoods and more opportunities for people.Find out what else drives us.
We’re grown over the past 30 years and have established a rich history in east London and Essex. Find out more about our beginnings.
Our latest annual review for 2010/11 is now available online.