0300 303 7333

Domestic abuse


If you are experiencing domestic abuse or violence please visit our dedicated webpage for more information on how we help victims of domestic abuse.

If you are concerned about your immediate safety or the safety of someone else, please report the incident to the police. Click here for details of other organisations that may be able to offer help and advice

If your concern is about the safety of a child under 16 or a vulnerable adult, you are advised to contact the safeguarding team at your local authority. If your concern is with noise nuisance from suspected abuse and you have reported the suspected abuse to the police please visit our noise nuisance page.