East Place provides a range of property management solutions, ranging from managing rental properties for landlords through to block and estate management.
- We aim to work in partnership with landlords to make a positive and lasting contribution in the neighbourhoods in which we work.
- We provide management services for leasehold properties on estates where the freehold remains with the developer or their agent – particularly on estates where the Group owns rented or shared ownership properties
- We manage a portfolio of market rented properties and are involved in developing new homes for market rent
- We are a subsidiary of East Thames Group, the largest multi-tenure housing provider operating in east London and Essex. East Thames is working towards becoming a social regeneration agency, making a positive and lasting contribution to the neighbourhoods in which we work
Our Management Services
Our range of property management services include:
- Service charge, rent and ground rent collection
- Service charge budgeting and accounts production
- Auditing of accounts and company secretarial duties
- Supervision, negotiation and renewal of all types of maintenance contract and major works
- 24 -hour emergency response services
- Rapid response service for emergency repairs
- Planned maintenance programmes
- Major works programmes
- Internal and external refurbishment schemes
- Provision of insurance cover
Where we work
East Place specialises in working in east London and Essex.
East Place also provide additional services in areas such as:
- Assistance with setting up Residents Association
- Advice on Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Asset Management
- Property improvement appraisal and consultation
- Lettings and Outright Sales
- Independent reviews of your management arrangements for example reference to compliance matters, effective processes and value for money.
All management is carried out in accordance with the RICS Code of Practice.
Our management fees
- The fee is dependent upon the level of service required
- We agree a flat fee for basic management services
- Charges for additional services are costed and individually itemised
Benefits to you
Working with East Place takes the complication out of property management. We are there to provide you with the service you would expect, combined with dedication and honesty - East Place is a name you can trust!
Benefits to you
- An experienced and dedicated team with unrivalled local knowledge and experience of property management
- A flexible management system, with services tailored to meet your needs
- Caring, helpful and approachable staff
- Cost effective, practical solutions to property management problems
- Regular reports to keep you informed
- Consistently high standard
As a subsidiary of the East Thames Group, you can also expect the following benefits from East Place:
- Ability to manage effectively across all tenures
- Purchasing power resulting in better value for money
- Financial stability
- Our experience as part of the Group
- The ability to provide tenancy management services for individual owners who are sub-letting
Our Management Portfolio
We currently manage both private sector and mixed tenure leased property and blocks across east London and Essex, working with private landlords and registered housing providers.
We currently manage the following estates and blocks:
- Vivo at the Ocean Estate
- Ibex House
- Queensbury Place
- Maltings Close
- Papermill Place
- Ravenscroft Court
- Taylor Place
- The Barking Riverside Estate
We can provide you with a management proposal for your block or estate, giving you full details of the service that we can offer. Once you contact us to start managing your property, we will inspect the property with you and determine your requirements. We will follow this up with a management report outlining our fee proposal. This is provided free of charge.
For further details contact the East Place management team on
Telephone: 020 8536 8793