We're working on getting you into work
Getting back to work can be a real challenge.
Whether you need help to develop new skills or find a job that suits your needs, we can help.
Our friendly team offer a range of employment and training services, to meet your needs and experience. And if we don’t have a service that’s right for you, we will point you in the right direction to find one that is.
We work in partnership with local businesses to locate job vacancies and match applicants to a suitable role.
Quick guide for finding the right programme for you
1. If you need help to improve your employability, click here.
2. To get ahead by getting involved in your community, click here.
3. If you need experience to help you get a job, Routes to Work is for you. Click here.
4. Interested in a career in construction? Click here for our construction taster course.
5. If you live in Newham, our dedicated employment hub can help you find a job. Click here.
Talk to us today
For further advice on the service that’s right for you, and your nearest course location,
contact us on:
Phone: 020 8522 2221