East Thames delivers care and support services to people with a diverse range of support needs including older people, people with learning disabilities and mental health needs, young people, women fleeing abuse and other vulnerable groups.
We understand that when it comes to care, everyone has different needs. That’s why at East Thames we tailor our support services to each person and create support plans to help build independence through choice, involvement and control.
Our wide range of over 80 care and support services are spread throughout east London and Essex, giving us strong local knowledge and experience of working with local health and support organisations.
We are a registered provider of care and support services and are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Our services are provided in different ways, depending on the level of support an individual requires. They include:
- Support and accommodation for people with mental health needs.
- Support and accommodation for people with learning disabilities.
- Services and accommodation for older people.
- Support and accommodation for young people.
- Supported housing service that safeguards women including those with learning disabilities who are at risk of, or fleeing abuse.