If you've been struggling to find work over the last six months to a year, Outreach East is a programme that could help you get back up on your feet.
Outreach East delivers services that support you and your search for work. Our services can help you with CV writing, interviewing, gaining skills for real jobs, money management, and starting your own business or social enterprise. We also help with finding work experience or job seraches once you feel ready.
To be eligible for the project you must be:
- 19 or over
- not on the Work Programme or any other mainstream programme
- eligible to live and work in the UK (leave to remain must be at least 3+ years)
- unemployed for more than 6 months continuously if you are under 25
- unemployed more than 12 months continuously if you are over 25
- economically inactive,which includes looking after family and home, in full-time education, long-term sickness and retirement.
East Thames is exclusively recruiting customers from Newham.
We can register and support customers who hit one of the eligibility criteria for the project which include:
- people with mental health needs
- people from ethnic groups with low labour market participation rates
- women facing barriers to employment50+ With a disability
The project is led and delivered by Redbridge CVS in partnership with 8 delivery partners:
- Harmony House
- East Thames
- Adult Training Network
- St Mungos
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can phone 0208 522 2221 and one of our staff will be able to help you.