We want to make paying your rent as quick and easy as possible. The rent you pay funds important services such as repairs and maintenance and managing your housing, so it's really important that you pay on time. You can download our handbook about your rent here.
Ways to pay your rent
You can pay your rent in a number of different ways:
- Using the allpay payment app on your mobile phone. This option securely stores payment reference numbers, bank details and payment amounts and lets you pay anytime, anywhere. The app is free to download from the Apple App store, Windows Phone store or Google Play.
- Direct from your bank account by Direct Debit. This is a really easy and safe option. Every month the money is taken from your account on a date of your choice. This means you don't have to remember to make the payment, and you can be sure that we have received it. Download a direct debit form (551 KB PDF).
- Direct from your bank account by standing order. A standing order moves money from your bank account to another account, and allows you to specify the date and frequency of payment. To set up a standing order, you will need to download and complete a mandate form (23KB PDF) and return it to your bank or building society.
- With your credit or debit card online (we use the allpay online payment system and you will be directed to this website for online payment) or by cheque.
- With your credit or debit card over the phone on 0300 303 7333.
- With your payment card at any post office or paypoint.
If you find yourself in financial difficulty or unable to pay contact us immediately.