You have a dedicated housing manager who is responsible for the housing services in your area. You can contact them about any matter relating to your tenancy or lease agreement that you may need support with. Housing managers' duties include:
- Visiting all new residents to ensure they are settled into their new home,
- Carrying out property inspections to ensure your homes are safe and secure and we have the correct details for you,
- Regular inspections of all communal areas to ensure everything is clean and free from hazards,
- Investigating outstanding repairs,
- Taking reports of anti-social behaviour,
- Provide advice and guidance on housing options,
- Signposting you to other services available.
Who is my housing manager?
You can find out who your housing manager is by selecting your borough below:
For all enquiries, contact the customer contact centre:
Phone: 0300 303 7333 (Monday 8.00am to 8.00pm, Tuesday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm)