Disputes between residents where there is no serious threat of violence are generally not considered to be antisocial behaviour.  

See our neighbours page for some tips to help you resolve issues informally with your neighbour.

If the behaviour keeps happening or the situation worsens you can contact us to report it.

 If talking to each other didn’t work mediation can be helpful. It’s a confidential service designed to help people sort out issues and reach an agreement. Mediators are trained in resolving complex housing-related issues and can help you make sure everyone is listened to and suggesting possible solutions.If you feel your personal safety is at risk please contact the police and then report the incident to us, along with the report number given to you by the police.